Your premier technology partner
We understand that selecting the right technology partner can be difficult task, and Increasing the efficiency of our clients supply chain processes is the name of the game and at the heart of what we do.
Internet of Things (IoT)
- A huge number of devices connected to the internet, sharing , receiving and analyzing huge amounts of data using sensors, tools and AI. IoT also refers to the process of connecting what is offline and making it interactive and able to perform functions automatically, by dealing with a huge amount of data.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is an evolution of a distributed control system (DCS) that allows for a higher degree of automation by using cloud computing to refine and optimize the process controls.
Artificial intelligence (AI)
- The ability of digital machines and computers to carry out specific tasks like thinking or learning from previous experiences or other processes.(AI) aims to create systems that have intelligence and behave like humans in terms of learning and understanding, so that these systems provide their users with various services like education and guidance, etc.
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
- RFID technology automates data collection and vastly reduces human effort and error. RFID supports tag reading with no line-of-sight or item-by-item scans required. RFID readers can read multiple RFID tags simultaneously, offering increases in efficiency.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- OCR is based on the concept of “Intelligent Video” which takes video from cameras and applies additional algorithms (using machine learning) to help solve complex security tasks – such as
• License Plate Recognition (LPR)
• Facial Recognition
• Crowd Detection
• Transportation Violations
• Cargo Container and Railway
• Toll Automation